Please note that every second Sunday of each month is reserved for maintenance and upgrades between 12:01am and 6:00am EST.
If you are having issues logging into this system please read the Remote Access FAQs prior to contacting the EGS Help Desk at (800) 709-8665 or (215) 441-2200.
- You MUST have an approved Operating System (Only supported, updated and patched versions).
- You must have recent patches and service packs. Visit http://update.microsoft.com.
- For some client programs, other operating systems that may be supported are: Linux (various versions and flavors but not all), Mac (up to and including Snow Leopard), and some mobile platforms.
- You MUST have a valid Anti-Virus package installed and updated.
- You MUST have a personal firewall installed and updated.
- You MUST utilize the latest version of a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari are supported).
- Certain client programs, functions and features may require additional OS and workstation controls.
- ONLY EGS-owned equipment (such as a desktop or laptop) will be permitted Network Connect access.